Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gettin' Back to Blog Memes: James

I've neglected this for the past couple days, so I better get cracking.

George's meme is HERE, and Allie's is HERE.

And this is James Kosalinski's:

(1) PLEASE WRITE OUT, PHONETICALLY, HOW YOU WOULD PRONOUNCE THE WORD, "MEME."
It’s pronounced, "Meme." Duh.

(2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
What if I were colorblind? Huh? Did you ever think of how insensitive this question would be?

(3) WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU BE?
I don’t watch cartoons

(4) IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wish I could fry the brains of people who clog up my inbox with idiotic memes.

(5) WHAT IS THE FIRST ITEM ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"?
Convince the world of their errors.

(6) DESCRIBE YOURSELF. USE 3 WORDS.
Better. Than. You.

(7) WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING THIS MEME?
Wish I could have back the time I wasted on this stupid thing.

(8) HEMINGWAY ONCE SAID THE BEST STORY HE EVER WROTE WAS ONLY SIX WORDS LONG: "FOR SALE, BABY SHOES, NEVER USED." WHAT STORY COULD YOU WRITE IN ONLY SIX WORDS?
Alone he ventured. Bears ate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment